MATH 595: Algebraic Methods in Combinatorics
This is a graduate reading course, so there will not be any official homeworks nor assessments. This page will simply be used for posting relevant materials.
- Linear algebra methods in combinatorics by Babai and Frankl
- Thirty-three miniatures by Jiří Matoušek
- A symmetric formulation of the Croot–Lev–Pach–Ellenberg–Gijswijt capset bound by Terry Tao (blog post)
- On the Shannon capacity of a graph by László Lovász
- Sharp density bounds on the finite field Kakeya problem by Boris Bukh and Ting-Wei Chao